We seek a Marketing Graphic Designer to work with our business teams to produce marketing and project materials.
This individual will work closely with marketing coordinators, under the general direction of marketing managers, to create custom graphics and layouts for packets, statements of qualifications, proposals, presentations and other collateral material which help the firm tell our story to clients and potential clients.
A key role on our team of graphic design and marketing professionals, some of the areas of responsibility include:
- Providing winning graphic design solutions for marketing pursuits, projects, presentations and other collateral materials
- Developing content and copy into visually effective deliverables under tight deadlines while adhering to a defined strategic marketing message (allowing for general creative freedom within our brand)
- Maintaining and updating OpenAsset, a digital asset management program consisting of our project photography and reference images
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or equivalent
- Two years of job-related experience in production design, including pre-press and multiple media types
- Demonstrated expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud on a Windows platform
- Advanced skill level in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Moderate-to-advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A professional and personable demeanor
- A self-starter who can problem solve while working well with others and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, all within tight deadlines and modest direction (This position requires organizational and time management skills.)
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design principles and standards in combination with production techniques and delivery methods
- A natural eye for design and the ability to conceptualize, design and produce diagrams, infographics, organizational charts, schedules and other custom graphics on the fly
- Advanced analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills…must be able to quickly assess information that may often times be incomplete, and recommend workable solutions
Working Relationships and Scope
- Reports to the Graphic Design Manager
- Works independently, under the mentorship of graphic designers
- Works closely with marketing staff and business team leaders
Work is performed in a professional, creative, open office environment with business casual attire. Hours of work will generally be during regular business hours and will average 2,300 hours per year. Great flexibility in your schedule is both required of you and returned to you due to our many project deadlines. Occasional travel may be required.
In addition to a cover letter and resume, please provide a PDF or website link containing three to four samples of your best work.